Thursday, June 22, 2006

Ummmm...

Woke up with a realization, a carry forward from the dream I saw last night— Destroy evidence of your crime as soon as possible.

I had dreamt that I had killed a kid, son of a couple I am friendly with, and the whole dream I try to appear friendly with the couple and spend my entire energy concealing the fact that I am the one who murdered their child. I almost got caught because I hadn't burnt a particular sticker, which, it escapes me how, could have given the incriminating evidence. Now don't psychoanalyse this...

I told this to Deblina, who sits next to me in my office. She smiled and nastily hinted at abominable proclivities in me. What would this new complexthingy be? Pedokillia?

3 comments:

Shoma said...

Well...kind of dark..and please write in a way that the lesser mortals follow what you're saying..And maybe you should stay away from the kids your friends have....just in case your Hannibal Lecter side shows...heheheh

Shoma said...

Just this once okay..did I mention you're old???

And please blog seriously na...I mean you actually write well na so put it up there for everyone to read...please

Shoma said...

Well....someone was planning to blog seriously...

And I heard loads abt you from your Mum..not that much of a goody goody ha...just the deceptive baby face.